Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Elmer said, at the AGM, that drill results would be out by the end of the calendar year. He was substantially correct about that (I know there is some issue about the amount of drilling or the amount of results which were released).

My recollection is that Elmer went on to say that those drill results would be incorporated into recalculating the resource, a process which would require consultation with various experts and which would take a few months. Upon completion of that process, we would then be in a position to shop our 25%. That would be in the early spring.

I'm not aware of any reason any of that would have changed, since the AGM. And accordingly I don't see any significant catalyst coming until early April or so.

There is always the chance, of course, that Teck takes us out before then, either with or without a partner. Those who wish to gamble might sell now and hope to buy back in at a lower price, before Teck moves. Speaking for myself, I haven't sold a share.

neofight

New Message
Please login to post a reply