Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Is Copper Fox still your investment of choice today?
My answer YN is a definitive yes based on the following; if it continues to pull back I will continue to add to my position but at these prices I am adding to my position (73000 more this week) and my thought process is that this stock and the venture have been "pounded" into submission for whatever reasons and I believe the other major markets remain "top heavy" based upon the lack of a "complete" recovery. I don't believe the current levels of the Dow, S&P and TSX are a realistic reflection of the current economic condition and I believe a 10 to 15% correction is coming. The unmitigated printing of currency does not "heal" the world's problems and inflation can only be stifled for so long. That being said can CUU continue to fall during a correction? Perhaps but at these prices I'll continue to accumulate and average down.
New Message
Please login to post a reply