Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Well I am thinking it is very good news that all that is been recommended to 'validate' the historical is going to be 5000m. I dont know much about the twinning process but am guessing it in close proximity to existing thus we should not run into any "surprises" in the drill process that would slow us down.

I read through the nr completely and it seems the plan is laid out quite efficiently, and will give us in a short amount of time the clear picture of what got Elmer excited about this property in the first place.

Am I correct in interpreting that the numbers should improve even on historical due to the advanced technology and capabilities of analysis now?

Glad I picked up some more shares recently as this seems like a short window to endure before a much needed share price boost (hopefully)

Good luck all.

Firestarter

New Message
Please login to post a reply