Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It is good that CUU is attending this upcoming conference but I hope it is not something that is needed. In other words I hope we are further along in the selling of our 25% than having to go to conferences to find potential buyers.

When the 2012 drilling was called off I assumed we had reached some sort of deal with Teck and further results would spark interest from other majors that Teck did not want to compete with.

Any deal, such as that, did not show.

The BFS turned off any talk of minus 4 cent recovery and released as people were starting their Christmas holidays. I once again thought it was being kept low key for Tecks benefit and they must be willing to pay for this veil of secrecy.

I haven't seen any signs of that.

I will be disappointing if we are now starting to shop this out with the BFS we have and not showing the true potential of these deposits.

I have faith that there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that is for our benefit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply