Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
I agree with you Dodger. My past 2-3 posts had nothing to do with Copper Fox or Teck. They were just articles to do with the future of copper which I thought were good information to share with the Board especially the disheartened by the current sp and worried about our investments. I considered posting them on off topic, however, I felt the positive information were worth sharing here. I used my discretion because I for one don't read the off topic board very often. My posts were not deleted and I'm relieved. Therefore we need some consistencies. IMO, if I take the time and effort to post something I think might be of interest to the rest of the other members, I would be upset if my posts gets deleted or worse get banned. Makes me nervous now to want to post anything of interest. As is, I've quit responding to posts even when I have an opinion because of the lopsided discussions and the bannings of good long time posters. A discussion forum is a place to share thoughts, ideas, information, good and bad with other members. On a positive note, thank you hub leaders for banning the disruptive, rude and insulting posters.
New Message
Please login to post a reply