Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I suggested it once before and my post was quickly deleted... but I would say his "departure" coincided with the news release that CUU was scaling back on staff and operations after the announcement of the JV. It is of MY opinion that he was likely a paid pumper.”

The Copper Fox news release to which you refer would be the 12 Aug 2013 NR, I think. That was when CF first said that staff were being reassigned to Desert Fox (although that info was repeated in the Sept 27 2013 NR). Interpret that as a “scaling back” if you like - I won’t argue with you. But my main point is that Vette’s last message on this forum was posted on 4 Oct 2013, almost two months later. So, to say that Vette’s last post “coincided” with CF’s announcement re staff reassignment is stretching things a little, wouldn’t you say? I don’t know why Vette hasn’t posted since then; I don’t know why Chappy hasn’t posted for a long time either, for another example. I’m not going to speculate as to why they haven't, but if such speculation is what turns some people’s cranks, feel free. All I ask is that posters check their facts first. Thanks, wn.

New Message
Please login to post a reply