Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 22, 2014 03:44PM
Jan 25, 2014 01:28PM
Jan 25, 2014 06:13PM
Jan 25, 2014 08:49PM
Jan 26, 2014 12:42PM

Believe it or not, I do agree with you Golfyeti.

But here is when I start looking at the other side of the coin the way it was.

Teck did give us the 20 million. That 20million really was for the lands that CUU incured and the port secured.

Now if Teck runs this into many years of drilling just enough to dangle a carrot...we could be here for many years.

If we had left the Salizar agreement the way it was....we would still have our lands....which run south into Pagget. Pagget has did some of there own stuff and there grab samples on Ball Creek is looking promising.

We must remember that the grade of copper is ok ,,,,like Teck says. "Low grade copper is ok but mine life is the key".

We would have had to transferre the Laird shares too. Cuu did secure the hydro spot as there is only so many that can hook into it. Then we had the 4 year clause.

Now Elemer said that the Salizar agreement could have been challenged...I dont know why?

Teck drew up then Salizar agreement...The Laird agreement was older and it seems to still fit the bill.

Furthermore, now that we tranferred the port agreement and lands over to Teck because they come up with the new agreement. The question is, can Teck add them lands to Galore Creek and the port agreement to Galore Creek?

I would like to think not....but then I dont know if that still hold exclusively to CUU and Teck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply