Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 23, 2014 01:22PM
Jan 23, 2014 01:45PM
Jan 23, 2014 07:37PM

i dunno, there's really not a lot to say... I've had one 'brief' email exchange with Vette, so I know he/she is a real person and likes corvettes and/or chevy bigblocks of course... other than that I think two things speak to why vette no longer posts...

-theres nothing left to say... (we're waiting for Teck's production announcement, or we're waiting for a buyout announcement)

-vette's (and Elmer's - and mine for that matter) opinion of bullboards is at this point of time they do absolutely nothing for the junior miner (in our case) and everything for the short sell or institutional buyer/seller, so why add fuel to the fire? I don't think, in this market, paid-pumping pays very well... paid bashing on the other hand well.... I think they probably do okay...

This site (and other bullboards) are all about allowing and promoting traffic (paid by advertising) if that traffic is generated by bashers, good for traffic, not so good for the stock, and great for the poster (paid by post, paid by response).

In our case we are 'bantha-fodder' in star wars terms, from both of these perspectives and so get a lot of content generated daily, and especially it seems on down days for some odd reason or another...

Anyways I got in before Vette on the advice of a friend, fell in love with with resource, don't mind at all the management style and interaction with our senior parter Teck who will at the end of the day take care of us, and then stayed and greatly appreciated the research and hard work of interpreting the drilliing results and future strategy from Vette350 so that a layman like myself with no prior mining experience could understand really the fantastic resource I had bought into...

Now with a solid understanding what I've purchased, watching China's and the worlds copper supply slide. and the Canadian dollar dip just enough to make us a fantastic investment for the future, I've actually never been more content with my investment in CUU.

Long - obviously.

New Message
Please login to post a reply