Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The guy who gave the presentation was Bruce Madu (Director Mineral Development Office at the BC Miniostry of Energy and Mines). He also mentioned that the NTL is well underway. In his abstract he wrote: "Several mine projects under considerations, including the Schaft Creek and Galore Creek (Cu-Au) projects, the Brucejack (Au) and Goliath KSM (Cu-Au) project, underpin the potential of provinces northwest region."

Premier Clark was very upbeat on the miniong sector so it sure looks like the Libs will be supporting the indistry. She alsoplaced a lot of emphasis o the partnership with FNs so that is good for SC since CUU did well with heir FNs partners. The Roundup just started. TECK was just finishing setting up their booth. If I find anything of interest I'll post.

New Message
Please login to post a reply