Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: I received a letter from the Minister of the Environment: Federal level

This work was started in 2010, but the most interesting part of it is, the FS was completed for a 130,000 ton/day mine with a duration of 21 years. the EA in progress is for 150,000 ton/day operation with a mine life of 15 yrs minimum.

I'm just catching up on the day, but if I read this correctly you are assuming that Teck submitted the EA because it is for 150,000 ton/day operation with a mine life of 15 years?

Those are the details that were written into the original AIR submitted to the BC environmental office in 2010 by Copper Fox Metals. That is the old information, it isn't new.

What we're looking for is the new information that should either match the specs from the FS, or probably be improved by Teck. I'm assuming Teck will improve them because they are hoping to expand the mine pit and the size of the operation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply