Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The only thing I can see why some have jumped in on CUU is.....NR`s on other mines around us...all around us.

1 Pistol Bay Receives Assessment Report on Summit A and Summit D Properties

2Romios Doubles Its Holdings In Sheslay Valley, B.C.

3Garibaldi’s Grizzly Footprint Expands to 262 sq. km

I will also post the link to this page, I know its not dirrectley about Copper Fox. But then anything that goes on around us should be news...

I esspecially like the Romios gold NR, some here have said about developing Shaft Creek. I think that these guys around us probebly know more about us than we do, Here is a little piece I liked.

"Romios now holds approximately 84,117 hectares (207,859 acres) in Northwestern British Columbia’s Golden Triangle area where numerous mineral properties are being explored and prepared for development and mining, in the vicinity of Pretium Resources’ Brucejack deposit, Barrick Gold’s Eskay Creek mine and
Galore Creek Mining Corp.’s Galore Creek project (a NovaGold/Teck Resources joint venture). Other nearby deposits, considered to be porphyry-type
orebodies, include the Red Chris deposit, which is currently being developed, and the Schaft Creek deposit. The electrical power transmission line now under
construction from Terrace Bay to Bob Quinn Lake will facilitate the development of these projects."

Now if your good with the maps....check some of these out they are on the web sites of these companies I just showed you. Good Idea to check them out, you will see how close they are to us.

I think with all these guys giving out NR`s today, sure puts some light on the "golden triangle" .

heres just one map....once you put all the companies together,,well they are all around us. Wish Chappy still had his site up, It was a wealth of information.

http://northernbcmining.com/category/mining-feeds/

/>

I think this my be why our Sp went up......I think alot of "EYES" are starting to look at where we are and what we have to offer.

heres another map of Pagget, You`ll see that the road that has to be built to get to Shaft Creek goes threw Paggets property,,,more so thier Ball Creek zone, which they got good grab samples from

http://www.pagetminerals.com/i/maps/BallCreek/Ball-Creek-Project-Overview_300ppiRGB.jpg" />

Hope this helps some here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply