Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

JayJ, I still remain hopeful that the Schaft Creek sale can be done before the macro environment starts showing siginificant positive signs, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we fetch a fair price in spite of the gloomy overhang.

As you and I (and other here) have discussed before, there are many incredible bargains out there.

I can't erase the years of frustration CUU has caused me (partly due to being part of the sinking ship Venture). But I can move on successfully, I believe, if timing is in our favour.

The worst possible scenario is that the sale of Shaft Creek drags on for another year or longer and many other opportunities are lost.

There will always be a few good picks available at any time, but I want a crack at some of that low-hanging fruit that still exists!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply