Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is a typical Teck Q4 hush hush on spending, it's a forward statement on 2014 for their shareholders. Teck won't come out and say it out loud (not yet).

The official JV meeting is in March, that's when the actual program will be announced.

BTW Elmer has already met with Teck and SC is heading exactly where he wants it.

The Teck AGM is in April.

No drilling = they've seen enough. (we have 2 Billion tonnes)

Engineering studies = moving forward

I'm sure Hole 435 convinced Teck. Hole 435 hit 0.44%CuEq in the inferred block. Higher grades in the inferred block than in the average M&I block.

http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/i/maps/2013_X_sect_6360500.jpg

Schaft Creek is the only project Teck is spending money on. Engineering work is the next step toward a production decision, CUU won't be around for a production decision.

Elmer will probably have Teck squeeze in 3-4 very strategic drill holes as the engineering work is ongoing. You just won't see that in a Teck Q4 forward statement....

You want to see metallurgical work, bump up copper recoveries just 1%..how about 2% and WOW.

This was in the Feasibility enhancement and they are doing it:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vette nice to see you back. But, how is this (hush hush) for thier share holders. Is that s secret code? Not being funny but how do you know that?

How do you know that Teck has seen enough?

As for the engineering studies moving forward, I spoke to Elmer just a week or so ago. He (Elmer) told me that this is the information that he wanted Teck to come out and say. He (Elmer) wanted Teck to announce that they are moving into a engineering program, That means that they "WILL" take this into production.

My information might be old. Did you Get this information latley?

I want Teck of Elmer to place 3-4 holes too, but doesnt sound like Teck is spending money on Shaft Creek. Where did you hear this. "OR" can you back this up.

Look, im not bashing anyone or putting anyone down. I just want to know how this info can come to light when I did not read any of this and Elmer did not tell me any of these,

This is not speculation on your part is it?

New Message
Please login to post a reply