Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

But it makes me wonder, confirmed by the newest presentation, that we are still "seeking" additional copper projects with our remaining capital. That's the capital that keeps us solvent until a buyout or production decision is made.

I hope it does mean a buyout is sooner rather than later. My timeline is for the Fall so this makes sense to me.

Also, I think as the markets are appearing to improve then the deals should dry up and Elmer has this shrinking window to act now.

Then again, if SC sells we are left with the AZ properties. It seems like there isn't as much work to do there before Elmer can look for a JV partner or another buyout.

If they are following a prospect generator model, they need to always keep something new coming in while something else is going out. It seems to be the plan.

New Message
Please login to post a reply