Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Based off my communications with her (The Minister of the Environment) she will approve the permits of our mine.

I don't think you are ever going to get any useful information from a politician. For one, the application has not even been submitted and so there is no way she would suggest that it would be approved. All any politician is going to say is that they want more industry and more jobs. She wouldn't dare say anything publicly that was not formally announced or approved.

The Tahltan is not going to give out any concrete information either. They are never going to tell you directly anything that isn't already public and known. When they are in the midst of negotiations and have MOU's in place, they are bound by confidentiality anyway. It would not be in their own best interests to be talking all over the place about their deals.

I think the best information is going to come from the trenches. People like CanadaGrant's neighbour who actually works for Teck will give you much more solid news and a sense of how Teck is feeling about the project than any politician.

Orcinus, who first wrote about Taseko, attends the mining conferences and speaks to people in person and would probably get more information that way than through emails especially. Nobody likes putting things in writing.

There are other people who post on this board who work in the same industry, some of them do business with Teck. They go to industry meetings and probe people to see if they've heard about Schaft Creek and try and get some news.

What would be the best source is someone who works for the drilling company onsite, or maybe the camp cook. CanadaGrant's former flights over SC were always very interesting sources of information of what was actually happening on the ground.

New Message
Please login to post a reply