Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Youngmoney, I give you full credit for your initiative. You certainly are making a valiant attempt to obtain information.

You are also, however, still reading way too much into the responses you receive.

Listen, when it comes to First Nations, CUU has been engaging them on Schaft Creek. I think their efforts have been solid. I also believe First Nations have a right to benefit from development on their traditional land.

That said, I am aware of numerous instances where a relationship with a resource company is going smoothly and then there is a change in band leadership, demands increase and the relationship is scuttled. The company cannot proceed as planned. First Nations have the power to take them to court and sometimes obtain injunctions that prevent mines from going ahead. The court process can delay things for years.

The same holds true for environmental approvals. While I believe Schaft Creek's odds are favourable, you never know what type of conditions may be put on the project. Some of them could harm profitability.

Bottom line: there is no sure thing.

I don't know anyone here who wants to hear about a slam dunk when it comes to CUU. There were people on this board swearing up and down years ago that a buyout in the $5-$7 dollar range was only months away.

Here we are years later trading in the low 30s. That's an irrefutable fact!

Nothing should be taken for granted until the buyout money is deposited in our trading accounts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply