Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Copper Fox better start thinking about their future and fast! I am typically a positive poster but the share price is fading into a dark hole. The 30 cent level finally broke support today which is not a bullish trend. Copper Fox continues to tell their shareholders that the share price will not determine the final buyout price and the value will be based off the asset rather a stock % premium but no major mining corporation will pay 2000% stock premium on current levels. I am frustrated with management as they stopped communicating with me. I have been blacklisted which means I can no longer get answers from Elmer. Those people that are still able to receive replies from him please find out what is going on with the company. News should be pending on a number of corporate objectives happening this year. We have not received a meaningful news release in over 2 months which is annoying! (Private company? Yes)

For those that are able to still buy then you are able to lower your ACB which is good. Those with the dry powder may not want to buy now though because support has broke to the downside. I want to buy more I do not know when as today we are seeing signs of continued downward pressure. I see 20 cents in the near future if this company does not step up with some meaningful news to update their shareholders and show us tell signs of progress of the Schaft Creek project and its developments. Elmer must see we are slowly bleeding and the market has shown no confidence in this company dust far. I am a long-term holder but the psychological effects are beginning to take a precedence. The speed of developments to unfold is very slow with this compoany which means patience remains a vital factor to succeeding with this investment. I am hoping for news next week or two (anything of relevance). The news flow that should be pending are:

1) 2014 joint venture program announcement

2) BC Hydro facilities study (CUU recently removed a known risk factor from their newest presentation. Well, it must not be a known risk anymore if the company removed it for shareholders to see)

3) North American Acquisition announcement (I would rather save that money personally)

4) Van Dyke drilling assays

5) General corporate update (EA, mine plan, BFS, road building)

These are all news releases that should be known within the short-term! They better start moving because this slow progress is hurting investor sentiment and drowning the share price. I will buy when I see a more bullish signal but at this moment there are better companies acting now creating shareholder value. Money is being made elsewhere in the short-term.

New Message
Please login to post a reply