Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

ask yourself this, what is stopping Teck from putting this on the shelf for 10 years and focusing on South America? or shelving it forever?

I asked this question at the AGM and was given some comment around the Laird partners etc. but truth is there is nothing legally binding forcing them to ever turn this into a mine.

And that is not a risk?

Another big risk is we have all eggs in one basket. There are no other big players in this region who have significant operations or infrastructure in Canada. Yes Teck is the best partner, but if they don't commit there is no white knight looking to scoop this up. It is Teck or nobody. You can look at this either way but that is still a big risk.

There seems to be no urgency on Teck's part. If there was activity there would be leaks, people would be buying etc. It is far too quiet for any real development to be going on under wraps. The market knows...and yes still stuck with this dog and in too deep to get out now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply