Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

To add on to deeppocket83 post.

-Schaft Creek is in their backyard.

-NTL

-Port Secured

-Highland Valley mining shows that they can have a profitable long life mine in BC.

-Canada jurisdiction

-Teckland (now to Novagold)

A lot of what Teck says in the past year in their view of copper and mine life and places to do business. You add that to the actions they are undertaking with Schaft Creek (drilling + engineering studies, basically following FS recommendations).

It really adds up that Teck is very interested in this mine and I believe that they will and want to bring this mine into production.

I like how bigbuck like to say shelf this forever. You make it sounds like Teck doesn't even want Schaft Creek. If this is an asset they want to shelf forever and not interested in at all, why the heck would they set up this JV and give us $20 million. They could've just back out like they did with Catalyst Copper.

New Message
Please login to post a reply