Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mar 07, 2014 02:21AM
Mar 07, 2014 02:31AM
Mar 07, 2014 08:16AM
Pic
Mar 07, 2014 08:43AM

Thanks Golf for taking the time to answer the questions. Although I knew the answers, it is reassuring to read them when laid out like you did.

I do think though you 3boost could have been more knowledgeable about many of these points - especially since you claim to have been invested for two years. Most of the points that Golf mentioned have discussed many times on this board.

I was thinking about Golf's suggestion of value of about $1.60/share. In a previous post, I wildly guessed that the 171MT waste rock, could have an additional NPV (at 8%) of around $1.7 Billion to give a total of $4.3Billion >> which is $2.68/share. I used the higher discount of 8% instead of 5% to be conservative.

And as youngmoney has pointed out, there are significant other improvements that can be done. I do think he is right in asking what can be done to improve the perception of the economics of the project. Most of the additional value that we see in this project is hidden from the general public - thus we have a low a SP. We have faith to see beyound the numbers shown in the BFS. My main concern is that Teck as the operator of the project is not concerned about publicly showing the improved economics - so we are caught in limbo land, where Copper Fox needs to start showing the improvements that can be achieved but Teck doesn't need to show this to anyone.

It seems our best bet to forget that we have these shares and check back again in the fall. I don't think I would do that, but I think most of us - including myself - would be better off if we did. Only check on the company when there is a news release.

I have learned as a results of this message board, I have come to understand that spending money on engineering will likely improve our economics much more so than doing lots of additional drilling. In other words, I appreciate so many of the posts.

Mar 07, 2014 07:30PM
Mar 07, 2014 10:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply