Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Like others that went, there wasn't much to report. I met up with Elmer, Mike and Lynn - Jason had just stepped away- and The Crew seems to have done a good job at circling the wagons. No comments of signifigance. I was there on Tuesday, and the show was packed. Good activity at the booth.

I wish I could point to a comment or two that was new or something I already didn't know, but management is optimistic but just staying the course. I've given up speculating on what might happen and I suspect some shareholders have reduced their portfolio to take advantage of other stocks with perceived potential in the interim.

But ... to speculate anyway ...I'm still optimistic. I expect a NR after the Teck JV meeting this month. I think our 100% owned Van Dyke deposit with comparatively better grades in the area and cheaper production costs will add good value to CUU ($7-800m?) and will eventually be a TSX listing for us.I still expect the logical course of action for Teck is to buy our interest and re-sell to a selected partner. We'll definitely know more when we see the kind of work and money Teck spends this summer (roads, bridges and infrastructure) mean a production decision. I think we'll hear about the production decision after we are gone. I don't know ... is it speculation if management doesn't deny any of these statements?

New Message
Please login to post a reply