Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks DC14, makes sense based on the talk about CIC many moons ago being a potential JV partner with SC.

I also am confident that we will get bought out, however the timeline in this game of tight hand poker is still for me undefined.

As retail investors we can only go with what we get told and our own conjecture, that long-drawn out junior mining project timeline chart kind of makes sense for CUU & SC, I thought when I bought in back in 2011 I was on the final ramp up, little did we know back then what would happen with the delays and "poor" results.

Ah well, back to lurking in the shadows, as tempting as it would be to average down at the current SP I'm going to just wait it out with what I've got, the way this play has been drawn out I'm not willing to risk any more than I already have in this play.

GLTA

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply