Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's hard to be cheery at the current price, but we have demonstrated on many occasions a great deal of strength around this price. I think there was some dumping of shares over the past week or two. There was a declaration from one of the cuu longs last week that he was selling his position.

Given the macro-economic picture, slamming of copper this week and the market in general, I think the silver lining is that it would seem the available shares at this price are drying up. We are all responsible for our own research and decisions, but given the news we are expecting in the next couple of weeks, I'd scratch my head at someone who decides all of a sudden now is the time to exit a position.

Unless there's some other great opportunity that they don't want to miss out on. If that's the case, please reply and share with us the name of another junior with greater potential from this point.

Mar 11, 2014 02:14PM
Mar 11, 2014 03:51PM
Mar 11, 2014 08:54PM
Mar 12, 2014 04:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply