Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Funny you never bring up that concern on the other boards when their posting negative comments towards CF

================

Pic, the point I was trying to make is that you are intending to support the stock, but may be doing the opposite of what you are intending by goading people into selling out. It is frustrating enough to be a shareholder as it is without reading these regularly posted "get out if you don"t like it" posts. These posts, combined with other long term holders like the million and Liddy getting out might be all that was needed to push them over the edge to sell.

I am a shareholder, but not a happy one - and that should be ok? Just because I am not happy with desicions made by management doesn't mean there is no possible upside from here. We should be able to vent and dig into issues that arise without being told to sell and get out.

Everytime a long term shareholder leaves we take a hit and more shares are in day traders hands.

Someone said earlier that institutions were buying today. Can anyone confirm this? That would be some good news...

New Message
Please login to post a reply