Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is what's real. In the almost 3 years since April 2011, There were many opportunities to sell, buy back in, sell again, buy lower, Some would have us believe every single retail investor purchased all of their shares at the 2011 peak price and sold none of them to here. That appears to be the mantra on these investor boards daily but sorry...I am certain it is far from accurate. Some sold at some point and left, some have come back, some bought at various levels and bought more or sold some along the way, and yes some bought earlier and may have never sold. But please let's not think for another minute that everyone paid $2.69 for all of their shares without selling some or buying some since. Anyone might have yes....but not many I'm sure. That is what's real.

That is just an assumtion Foxy. Remember that some on these boards were saying "back-up the truck"....."never see these shares this low again" and " the train is leaving the station".

All of these sayings did keep people in and would hesitate to sell.

Then we had some posters put out "super posts" which also kept people in.

How do I know this? I was one who believed in it....I did buy at 2.69. I have tried to average down.

THen the BFS came out thinking our SP would climb? well we all know the that story.

Anytime someone would be just a bit negative,,,they would be banned or hung from the highest tree.

Now we have what we have today, and though you may not like it but some of the so called "bashers" hit there mark on where the SP would go.

Now as for me.....I have been able to average down...im at 1.47 a share but like many I have been shy to pull the trigger to buy more because when I thought it was at its lowest....it goes down again. I like to keep in mind ....we all only have so much money too.

So I dont know how you can say that you know what reality is for everyone.

everything I said was the truth.

Now that I think about it, some of the stupidest things I`ve done was listen to people saying" the train is leaving, back up the truck etc...."

New Message
Please login to post a reply