Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Before, I would just sit back and read the forums and try to understand what you guys are posting.

It's always better to ask a "dumb" question and know the answer, than to not know. You'll never know if you don't ask, and everyone starts somehwere and no matter how much we know or how far we get - there will always be something we don't know. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Now I have questions and I am really questioning management's ability to deliver.

I myself have concerns about managements ability to deliver, but I think yours are founded more in not understanding than in their actual ability.

I think we need answers, and I believe Management needs to deliver some answers to us.

You should ask them questions. They're pretty reachable, though sometimes they'll give generic answers.

Would we have been in a better position to sell our shares in the open market if we didn't form a JV with TECK? Did we have a clause stating we needed to give them the BFS? Seems like TECK bought 75% of SC for only $60mm. and Honestly, before... I thought that once we gave them the BFS, they had like 90 days to buy us out. Not a back-in crap or whatever, so I was stupid enough to listen to many ppl on this forum without myself validating all the clauses.

We never owned the property 100%. We had a working interest in the property. We couldn't try to sell 100% at any point, because we never owned 100% at any point. Any sale prior to the BFS release would have been with the knowledge that once the buyer produced a FS, Teck would have the agreement with them. Teck didn't buy 75% for 60M. For one, they'll be paying us up to 120M. 60M upto production and 60M for costs pre-production. They never had to buy us out. I don't think anyone claimed that they would 100% buy us out, jus that their options - at the time - seemed like it would be likely that they would buy us out. That timeframe was also 120 days, not 90. And that was to make a decision. It took longer because management allowed them that time. Backin was made very clear I think, even on the optimistic boards.

Because from the positive feasibility study, $1 billion NPV over 405 million outstanding shares is about $2.47 NPV per share. So from my understanding, is that if we didn't even form a JV with TECK, we could most likely still ask for $2+ range for our shares easily in the open market.

No...because we were always valued at 25%. People just thought our NPV would be greater than the PFS value. This didn't come to fruition - a lot of it has to do with the metallurgy and recovery rates (which the optimization is covering) - but a large majority has to do with the inferred not being included. This was a huge mis-step on managements part. Many on the board said that "Teck knew". Which they very well might/do. And we'd get full-value for it. We clearly aren't. The market isn't valuing it. Teck isn't valuing it - at least not at full price (or our asking price probably wouldn't seem as ridiculous).

So now we only own 25%, hence we get a much smaller slice of that $1 billion NPV.... and from DC14's comment: "He (referring to Mike) mentioned how important the JV "right of first offer" was as it enable's CUU to offer it one time to Teck at a price CUU believes is fair and can get on the open market."

Again, a misunderstanding... We never owned 100%. We were always valuing it at 25%. We just assumed that the NPV would be much higher. And it can be, and the assumptions in a higher BFS aren't remotely "optimistic" or rosy. They're pretty realistic. Our current BFS is very misleading.

So what is Management's plan? when are they going to executive this? because I really want to get out of this stock and recover whatever amount I can, and I don't want to take such a big loss right now. I am sure many of you guys want to get out of this stock and invest in other things.

Ask management. Everyone wants to get out. But we likely won't until the market picks up. We'll likely miss opportunities in other places, but we'll still be able to get our money back here if we wait. We're definitely undervalued, but the timeframe isn't as clear as the 120 days that we thought it once was. My guess would be fall we might be able to produce an offer and shop it around.

New Message
Please login to post a reply