Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There is a special and annual meeting on May 22, 2014. There is more to this than just options grants for insiders. I think they will announce the IPO of Desert Fox Minerals at this meeting....we had our AGM in October of last year which was about 6 months ago! They are now announcing another AGM and Special meeting at the end of May? I think there is something going on. Any thought and opinions regarding this new development Prospekt discovered? Elmer stated to me that an IPO would be coming as I understood it and this is happening this year. I believe at this special and general meeting they will announce or discuss the IPO potential:

My question is from a value and investment perspective, would Copper Fox Metals engage and pursue an Initial Public Offering (IPO) for Desert Fox Minerals to obtain maximum value when we release the PEA study on the deposit?

( That is a possibility and was part of the strategy around putting all assets except Schaft Creek outside Copper Fox)

Would Copper Fox consider a public listing on the TSX.V with a low market capitalization and limited shares outstanding to extract full value from the PEA news release on the Van Dyke project?

(It would not make sense to bring a large cap company to the market. The way this is handled by most companies is that they issues shares and warrants to shareholders at some ratio to exiting share holdings when new companies are floated publicly. A lower market cap and a high NPV project would make sense)

This approach would seem to bring full value and appropriation to the PEA study with a I.P.O of Desert Fox Minerals. I was thinking if the company released this huge announcement under the "Copper Fox Metals" name; the true value would not be represented and utilized due to the fact Copper Fox has a large market Capitalization and 404 million shares outstanding which would drown or discourage the value of the PEA announcement. I realize a small share float and low market capitalization with the announcement of a PEA study would drive the stock price to the stratosphere realizing the proper value. Your thoughts? Would management consider a spin-co where current shareholders could retain 1 Desert Fox share for every 15 Copper Fox shares for example? Your thoughts?

( no thoughts on any share ratio at this time would have to put a lot of thought and get advice to see what the market would bear based on value at that time. The key is holding Copper Fox shares to have access to shares of Desert Fox is such a transaction is put into place)

Mar 21, 2014 02:02PM
Mar 21, 2014 02:04PM

Mar 21, 2014 02:30PM
Mar 21, 2014 02:35PM
Mar 21, 2014 02:36PM
Mar 21, 2014 02:36PM
Mar 21, 2014 02:54PM
Mar 21, 2014 04:19PM
Mar 21, 2014 04:25PM
Mar 21, 2014 05:53PM
Mar 21, 2014 06:24PM
Mar 21, 2014 09:14PM