Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

DM is no longer an insider and doesn't have to report his trades.

I just returned from Arizona to a pile of problems, so I'm somewhat out of the loop. Houses don't like being shut up for 5 months. ours had a broken furnace and a 5 C temp, nasty.

I was happy to see them leave the price of the warrants at a buck. EE kept our co. solvent for a long time, he's entitled to his reward just like the rest of us.

It's pure speculation, that I've had a strong belief there was a deal in place since the JV was formed. Teck knew it would take time for them to complete their studies and to get the required permits. that would give them, or a partner of choice, a chance to accumulate millions of shares at a price well below what EE would be willing to accept, and lower the ABC of the final buyout.

It could only happen if insiders agreed to Not interfere, and to let the stock price drop.

When asked if they are blacked out, they say, we can't answer that question. If they weren't blacked out there'd be no problem saying no, and I'd bet my last dollar they'd be buying like mad at these prices, and we'd see the trades. it explains why EE is satisfied to pay a dollar for the warrants a year out, and why the insiders bought the options at .45 last fall. It may be it was the only chance, if there was an agreement, for them to increase their holdings. it's also interesting that the co. didn't need the money so they weren't buying, in a falling market, to support the co.

I haven't seen any news from the JV meeting of two weeks ago. I've been too busy to do any digging. If I've missed something pls. update me. thanks.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply