Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

When Neofight wrote recently about his thoughts on the timing of this defamation claim, I looked up some old messages to check into what they were saying about the stock price and read a message from Neofight after the AGM. It is interesting to see what they were saying then and compare it to what happened.

Elmer's response was they would expect that potential purchasers would look at what other projects were selling for and on that basis we would be valued substantially higher than our current share price. He mentioned being aware of companies that had sold for 300% premiums over their share price.

I looked it up and we were trading around $.54 then, so 300% would be around $1.50. This was after the FS and the JV.

First, that if Teck was not interested, they would have been long gone by now. They would not have invited the company back into negotiations the same day the feasibility study was delivered. They would not have agreed to the $60 million payments to the company with the $20 million paid already. They would not have four drills turning with a $15 million drilling program. They wouldn't be dealing with the environmental application. They wouldn't be dealing with Hydro, as they now are, over the NTL (and I didn't get the exact figure, but I believe Elmer said it was something over $100 million they have now committed to proving up Schaft Creek). Elmer specifically said that Teck is now 35-$40 million into their efforts (I'm assuming that's $20 million to the company, almost $15 million for drilling and the balance for whatever else). They just don't make those kind of commitments willy-nilly. David said a negative production decision is not anticipated.

Elmer said that quite likely Teck is looking at the 171 M tons of "waste" and not counting it as waste.

Then, on Van Dyke, and this is more likely to be of interest sooner, rather than later because of the drilling this year followed by the PEA:

I think Elmer said that one or both of them have the potential of being more valuable assets to the company because of the size of the deposits, the grades and the 100% ownership and the lack of any obligation to comply with exploration agreements. On the Van Dyke property alone, they estimate 1.2 billion pounds at .52% copper. I believe Elmer said there is another 2 billion pounds if you drop that to .25% copper.

These comments are a snapshot in time of what they were thinking. Of course, things change and all of this might not pan out. In 2012 they also thought we would have negative production cost and that Teck would buy us out so what they anticipate and hope doesn't always happen, but, Elmer is on more solid ground in terms of the geology mentioned above and the comments on the Teck spending.

--http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/589557-neofight-agm-report/messages/1850022#message

New Message
Please login to post a reply