Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Wow, if management's desire was to stop the speculation, they did a wonderful job!

Actually, I am surprised it took so long for them to threaten legal action. Voicing your opinion is one thing, but slander is quite another.

IMO, only one of those posters named was actually worth stopping as his comments were almost always offensive. The others were likely tarred with the same brush in order to put a complete halt to the denunciations.

As someone else mentioned earlier, it is a shame a few pumpers from the 2011 days are not taken to task as well.....

Although I am not happy about the share price being where it is, I was "fortunate" enough to add a significant postion between $.24 and $.27.

One thing has become painfully obvious: None of us know where this thing is heading......but hopefully it will me much higher sooner than SOON!

Cheers, and GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply