Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Nice post Prospekt.

Re1: We've got an equivalent amount of copper but only at .44% compared to their .75%. But, we have all that extra waste rock. But they are nearly built and have permits. But our Capex is $3.2B vs their $5.9B.

Does our lower equivalent amount of copper matter since their life of mine cash cost per pound is $1.89. (Schaft Creek is around $1.15/pound.)? It seems to me that this would make us worth far more since they can make more per pound. Or am I missing something?

I agree that their project has been de-risked compared to SC- A big plus for them.

However, one big plus for us is that we haven't been fully optimized - especially with getting the 171 waste rock included in the mine plan. This will result on cost per pound going lower yet.

Re2: Even if SC is valued at half the value of Las Bambas, so $3 billion, then our share would be worth about 750M or about $1.80/share. (I think, someone needs to check my deplorable math.)

This shows certainly shows our potential. It is certainly several multiples of our current 0.24 SP.

New Message
Please login to post a reply