Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck Resources to cut five percent of its workforce as profit drops
I like your thinking and reasoning Golfyeti and Deeppockets - more comphresive than my feeling. So while I'm prepared for a longer wait, I can easily see it being quite a bit shorter.
Also we know that Teck is very secretive (hush and hush) about their plans and the economics of their investments.

On another observation: I noticed that the volume has dried up the past few days - I consider that this means we are at an bottom (interim at least). There is also a gap between the bid (.225) and ask (.235) price. And the volume at those ask/bid points (65,000 and 39,000) is quite small. The buyers and sellers are balanced. I expect the SP to actually increase a little over the coming days and weeks as those who want positions will be comfortable making them and not catch the falling knife.
New Message
Please login to post a reply