Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Personally I like the wording of the letter to shareholders and the new presentation. It doesn't really tell us anything new, but the letter IMO states that the goal is to monetize our 25% of SC in 2014. It's also good to get something in black and white clarifying the company's plans.

The forward plan with all the other resource plays may not be what we, at least speaking for myself, got into CUU back in 2011, but it is the goal of the company I'm still invested in.

Time-frame for me has been the biggest disappointment, but I've only myself to blame for that and can accept that macro-economics as well as IMHO the strategy of Teck is what has slowed this metronome to a largo pace rather than a vitesse :(

Either way, back to lurking in the shadows and waiting for the eventual pay day, hopefully this year for SC, as for the spin-off plays I'll let the test of time and Elmer's team prove them up. They're hopefully an added bonus down the road.

Cheers

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply