Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In my opinion, what they're saying is that this year they are going to start looking at different strategies.

This in itself is worrisome, let alone the timing. What number of strategies exist to monetize this?

There is the sale to Teck.

A sale to someone other than Teck--is that a different strategy?

What else that is acceptable?

If anyone is going to the AGM I would love to have this question put to the Board.

Also, can we get a running total of how much money Teck is spending on the project given the JV provisions regarding spending? (I think we're entitled to know specifics because it is mentioned in the JV and it potentially increases our value.)

Neofight, you wrote after the last AGM, ...I didn't get the exact figure, but I believe Elmer said it was something over $100 million they have now committed to proving up Schaft Creek. I wonder is someone could get a similar statement this year and we can compare it or test it somehow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply