Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Why is there no discussion surrounding our company's annual shareholder meeting!!??

This is sort of a big event that benefits shareholders yet there is no discussion of any kind regarding this event! Funny. Many investors are angry, frustrated, depressed, confused, anxious but the ONE place you can voice your opinion, there is dead silence!

Is Meta going to grill management at the meeting as he always has alot of negatives to discuss? Is Grant going? Is Webgogs going? Is Hoghead going? LOL.

WHO IS GOING TO THE AGM? I would expect this year (of any) to have a great interest due to the recent developments and stock performance, many unanswered questions to discuss!

I thought the turnout for tomorrow's meeting would have been great but it seems I may be wrong as there is no interest from any shareholders here discussing questions, topics, etc regarding this big meet! This meeting is for us and our benefit rather management who would potentially be getting grilled by angry shareholders!

People who live in Calgary, please attend! Many here can not for obvious reasons, so to those able to attend should ask those questions shareholders want answers to. People who go will meet Mr. EE (the billioniare) and Elmer Stewart face to face! Exciting, isnt it?

Lets get some discussion about this AGM tomorrow! I hope Bigbuck is not our ONLY hope for gathering information tomorrow, I hope he goes. I want to go, anyone offering to buy my plane ticket to Calgary?

New Message
Please login to post a reply