Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I only have one question I wish someone would ask, and as simple as it sounds, it would reveal a lot to me. Is management in a blackout or restricted from trading our stock.

In a normal situation, where nothing material is pending or being withheld, insiders can trade freely, like David and his wife used to do. If the answer is no blackout, a follow up question is, why aren't they taking advantage of the low prices to average down the recent options/warrant buys that are so out of the money.

If the answer is, we can't answer that question, like the last meeting, it can only mean there is a valid reason, such as a standstill agreement, that is preventing them from trading.

It's a question they can't avoid, and the simple answer would be very revealing to me.

We all know management can't elaborate re. the reason for zero insider trades, but a simple, we can't answer, would speak volumes.......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply