Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

For those who spend so much time here and researching, on other boards you need to go do something more productive with your lives. This is not going to end any time soon and life is passing you by.

It felt like dejavu from 12 months ago. It was in the same room, same presentation, same rushed presentation, same empty answers. Didn't even update the numbers for the drop in our dollar.

We will not see the optimization results reported by PR, need to be reported by QP. We will get them, incorporate them into our own previous results to improve and update them. No schedule on that.

Discussed how we sell if not to Teck, same as last year, have a consultant shop it for us. I asked why we were not for sale now as that's what they committed to last year. Neen the optimization results, updated mine plan. Results will have a huge impact on increased value.

They are very happy with the JV agreement, lots of security, can't be diluted out, and financing not an issue, if this goes to a mine. They don't want that of course, but it's a possibility.

Copper demand increasing, supply decreasing, mines depleating. Teck needs significant projects.

Political climate in BC only positive for another 3 years, crap shoot after that. Eluded to moving forward needs to be done in that period.

The EA will not be submitted until the increased mine plan is complete, you only want to submit this once. This can be a 2 year approval process. There will be no road, etc this year.

Teck has lots of people working on all the aspects of the optimization. We do not have our own version running in parallel. We do not have anyone in their office overseeing. They have been very transparent, forthcoming with info. JV has been a great working relationship so far.

They were asked if they were in blackout again. Elmer said he could have material information daily and that could be offside. They are in blackout, imo.

Talked about comparables, some recent buyouts, or offers. Nothing worth reporting really. There have been none with the multiples this would need.

Very unhappy about the SP, they were last year and it was at .65 then. Feel the bottom of the metals market is in and the swing is starting. Investment community is starting to show interest again.

Should see approval of the BC 40% buyin tomorrow or next day. Should see assay results from Arizona drilling soon. Looking for further buys, lots of good deals still out there.

The guys at my table looked at eachother at the end of the meeting and said see you again next year.

I recorded it but not sure on the legalities of positng it, so won't for now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply