Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
May 29, 2014 11:50AM

I think the stock price is going to be a problem for a buyout from someone other than Teck.

BigBuck mentioned in his AGM comments that Elmer was very unhappy with the current stock price. He's not blandly saying we'll just move it up when necessary to cover some deal. He must be hearing that it presents a problem to our selling SC and is frustrated.

BigBuck also said that they need the optimization results and a new mine plan which will have a huge impact on increased value. They're not going to try and sell this until this increased value is realized.

The "increased value" is really "perceived value" since we already know the true value is there. We have to be able to sell the perceived value and the stock price is an indication that we're not selling it very well.

Teck knows the real value, but they have no incentive to buy us out now and can instead wait until they are ready to put this into production--or, until the stock price is threatening to move into an unrealistic level.

We're kind of stuck, I think, and stock price suddenly does matter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply