Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

bigbuck, you will have to define "a lot of people". Ernesto and management owns 65%. Do you think 79 cents is going to cut it for them? That's the issue.

As for Teck mothballing this, Teck has nothing coming in the next 5 years to meet the demand of copper. They've been saying it too and they see a shortage in a few years.

If they were to build SC, they would have to do it 4-5 years beforehand in order to have production meet demand at the right time.

There is no gurantee of Teck doing anything, that's why we are at lows today. That's why we have the opportunity to buy at today's price is because there are risks of Teck not bringing this mine into production. The day Teck announces their involvement of the production of SC, do you think we will be at this price level?

So the only thing I can do is make an educated gamble that SC will be a mine, and that Teck does want to bring it to commercialization. It's only a matter of time IMO. I like the JV we have is because we don't have to get diluted from financing the capex. Teck will arrange that for us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply