Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Someone (Oceaneleven at SH) is reporting this today as well,

12:32 PM EST - COPPER FOX METALS INC. (CUU): Hector MacKay-Dunn purchased 500,000 shares at 14.5 cents on 06-24-14 -- bringing his total stake to 3,464,142 shares
The recent financials show,
$0.15 Issued: Oct-09 Expired: Sep-14 Balance Outstanding: 3,150,000
So if Elmer bought 400,000 and Hector 500,000, there are still 2,250,000 to come.
There's still Cathy and maybe some other Directors. There are also maybe former insiders who wouldn't have to record their buys.
At least it shows they are not blacked out now.
If all the rest of them buy now instead of waiting for September then it might be significant.
Sorry to bring up an old post.
I've been looking into these options lately. I thought there were more July expiring options but apparently Elmer is the only one. A lot of these options are expiring in the month of September. Hector has another set (I believe 500k shares) of options at 14.5 cents expiring in October.
Remaining ppl are EE, Cam, and Erik. A few others have exercised these options years ago.
Looking at Elmer. His remaining options is at 508k. Average cost of those are $1.25.
I am still wondering why they haven't repriced the remaining options when so many other juniors has. Yes his overall average price is still going to be less but I always wonder why they don't bother repricing the options.
New Message
Please login to post a reply