Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CG, I appreciate the comments from your fly-over. It is possible they might get a drill going for technical purposes this year. Cathy told me some time ago that they were going to do some work on site. The optimization studies might have shown a need for some further information. At least they are working away at this.

I can reconfirm this. I talked to Elmer and that the drills can be used for the optimization studies that if Teck requires any additional work either for technical purposes or other, they can do it quick.

It doesn't make sense to do more drilling as the FS clearly outlines that to improve the economics of the study is to convert the waste (which they've done), hope for a better exchange rate (which is a lot better now), and engineering studies (which they are doing currently).

New Message
Please login to post a reply