Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't visit this forum very often, but when i do i'm surprised by the little confidence in a good end result.

this is what i think:

Elmer sold 75% of SC to Teck for a few louzy millions. But Elmer is not an idiot (i've seen his CV). He doesn't sell 75% for almost nothing and hopes Teck will buy the other 25% without further obligations from Teck's side. The sell of the 75% is part of a bigger plan en part of a bigger deal. Teck will buy the other 25% if the current study (and drill results) are as expected or even better. I believe the deal has already been negotiated and the (share) price to be paid is already on paper. IMO they deal with different price levels. A high price if de results are better then expected, a good price if the results meet the expectations. If the late results don't meet the expectations CUU is free to sell their 25% to another company.

There is nothing left to do for Elmer but wait for the latest results and see if it meets expectations and hit the highest price. The final study is in the hands of Teck. I think Elmer is quite laid back and waits for the final votes. It wil be in fall or in winter, but imo the sun wil shine soon.

I'have to apologize for my English but i'm not a native

New Message
Please login to post a reply