Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

love the comments about the pool(S) - of course, i should instead be depressed because I was one of 'em who was making buy-out predictions.

Having said all that, after Teck backed in and the economy tanked, I tried hard to convince myself to change my investment strategy from short to long-term > still depressing though.

Regardless, I still think eventually we'll realize something good from Teck. I've stated previously the Fed Govt with a pending election could feel pressured / lobbied to approve. The BC Govt, though not having a near election, could mount a collaborated effort with Teck to trigger the Feds. We all know they have each other's interests and share the same 'build' philosophy. Teck is well connected and respected both provincially and federally.

BC is hugely promoting development of the NorthWest > just look at the infrastructure. Port expansion, hydro transmission line, road enhancements. I'm speculating, but it doesnt escape me that perhaps they will be or are in discussions with Teck about their future plans for the area > could there be some provincial incentives?

Maybe I'm being naive, but it gives me some hope.

Cheers

Jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply