Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Great response Calvin,

from my research 1 hole would run around $65,000-$120,000 around $100-$200 per meter because of variables. I have called the office on a few occassions spoke with Jason who was in charge of PR. a history of my conversation with him Is in my post history. He told me straight out the Fs was on schedual as per Elmer that was a month or 2 prior to the delay. Anyway my point actually was Money was being spent hand over fist. Not so much the cost of drill holes although there are many other expenses besides the contractor costs, my concearn comes about PP at these levels dilution hurts all of us, whether it Is Copper Fox, Nothern Fox, or Desert Fox with the path we are taking and spending about 9 million orso after distribution, we can not believe 3 mil will last another year or possibly two.

New Message
Please login to post a reply