Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

ES would best answer - however several months ago I recall reading something about him hoping Teck will release by the next JV meeting CUU has with Teck, and I believe that is sometime in early October.

I'm speculating here, but I would think if released to CUU, then they must release to shareholders > or best yet, they results are signficant enough that we get a buy-out:)

Next question is - does Teck have to release optimization results to CUU once finalized? I would hope so, as Teck has given some rather strong indicators of their interest in SC, i.e.:

- announcing their back-in on their web site; according to a rep of Teck when I contacted the company it was stated this is not a common practice, and done due to dollar amount involved

- doing opt studies = spending considerable amount of money at SC in a time when they are cutting substantial expenses elsewhere

jmho

cheers

Jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply