Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Seeing we have nothing else to talk about...how low do we go?

I honestly don't care how low we go, I just care what we will get bought out for. Always have done.

If I had a time machine I would go back to February 28, 2011 and cancel my very first CUU stock order, however my Evo X doesn't do what the Delorean could in "Back to the Future", so I guess I'll just have to live with my investment decisions back then and accept that the long wait may not be over for a while yet. Hopefully in the next commodity run at the end of this current bull cycle.

What I do know is that one day SC will be a producing mine, and we currently own 25% of that asset. I do hope that the 2014 engineering studies have improved the economics enough for Teck to finally make a reasonable offer that EE will accept and that it will be at least above my ACB.

My personal ACB for my CUU portfolio is $1.39. As long as I get above that I'll be happy to walk away with the most valuable lesson that CUU has taught me, never put too many eggs in one Venture basket, no matter how good the test data looks.

And now, back to lurking in the shadows waiting for the payout day....ZZzzzzzzzzz

New Message
Please login to post a reply