Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

No, I'm not referring to aliens, although I'm ready for some to come and beam me up from the doghouse.

I'm talking about the Venture Exchange. As some people here have pointed out, junior miners like Copper Fox and other penny stocks have been beaten to a pulp. This chart and article speaks to that.

Remember the old maxim, buy low, sell high. For some of us the challenge is getting our hands on more funds to acquire more shares of incredible bargains.

TSX Venture Exchange enters Q1/09 global crisis level
As blue chip investors across North America reel in shock from their recent losses that may be approaching ten percent, hardened micro cap and penny stock investors on the TSX and TSX Venture are prepared to offer very little sympathy.

Picture the underground miner coming up from his shift covered in dirt only to express sympathy to his mine manager that he has a stain on his white shirt! It won't happen. Small company investors (unbeknownst to many) have been through hell the past several years.
Since 2009, mid and large cap investors have enjoyed the fruits of cheap money that has continued to fuel a bubble in blue chip equities - that for the most part has gone three years without a correction. The resource heavy TSX has been less fortunate but the NYSE and NASDAQ have felt invincible for years and are LONG overdue a hard correction.

Canadian real estate investors in the major cities are also feeling invincible and many feel prices will keep going up and up. The Americans would be happy to tell them a different story. In the case of mid and large cap equities, investors have been experiencing the same euphoric emotions as they did with real estate.

For the War-Torn TSX Venture Exchange, the TSXV Composite Index (the best of the exchange) paints a clear picture of the carnage - value destruction that has been ongoing for four years, right under the nose of this Blue Chip euphoria.
Most third world countries experience a huge divergence between the rich and the poor. In Canada, the micro cap and penny stock speculators have been able to setup their own version of "The Projects" or a Spanish "Barrio" - and we decided to call it the TSXV !!

How much longer it will be before we get to move out of The Projects, is anyone's guess.

There have been isolated pockets of opportunity for residents of the Projects, but in 2014 those were limited to the marijuana dealers and the oil peddlers. Those with their teeth full of gold still believe they will become rich as "the man" goes broke, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

For the time being all a person can do is wait this out. I have personally tried catching a few falling fridges lately (on excellent companies) and just when you think they will stop, you are knocked through to the next floor.

http://www.stockhouse.com/opinion/ticker-trax/insights/2014/10/10/tsx-venture-exchange-enters-q1-09-global-crisis-level
New Message
Please login to post a reply