Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I have not visited the company website in a while and to my surprise they added a greater amount of content, especially information about all our current projects:

1) Photo Gallery- http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/SchaftCreek.asp?ReportID=677665&_Type=Schaft-Creek-Project&_Title=Photo-Gallery

(The baker is cooking up some treats lol, I hope we pay good as they deserve it!)

2) Corporate (About us)- http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/Corporate.asp

3) Schaft Creek project link-

In 2013, subsequent to execution of Joint Venture Agreement, the Joint Venture has spent approximately $33 milion (including acquisition, exploration and geotechnical studies).

The Schaft Creek Joint Venture approved a 2014 program consisting of a comprehensive series of studies to review all aspects (including metallurgical, pit slope design, geological modelling and environmental) of the Schaft Creek project. The 2014 field mapping and core re-logging program to collect additional structural information for pit slope design purposes and to update the geological model for the Schaft Creek deposit was completed by the end of August. The incorporation of this information into the Schaft Creek data base is in progress. Environmental monitoring studies will also continue through 2014. The 2014 Schaft Creek program is estimated to cost approximately $2.5 million.

Interesting that we are seeing improved content/information on the website, they seem to be adding content to their website (last time I checked they added the corebox visual for shareholders aswell, cool stuff). This information was not posted here so I hope this is new to the board if not, sorry. I did not know the joint venture spent 33 million so far on Schaft Creek! Including the 2.5 million, Teck has spent 35.5 million the last two years on our project! I like the sound of that lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply