Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I try to keep tabs on the general feeling about copper supply over the coming years. This is an article in Bloomberg about bugs being used for mining. I don't think I've seen so many quotes in one article talking about the coming deficit for copper in a long while.

Today is the day, and after reading this I just can't see Teck walking away from the project. What I don't understand is, this general sentiment seems to be that we are facing a coming shortage, so why aren't stocks starting to fly?

Seeking to overcome a shortfall that may reach 2 million tons within four years,

“Supply is struggling to keep up with insatiable demand from the world economy,”

“The time of easily accessible copper reserves is behind us,”

Investors are trying to buy up copper mines in anticipation of rising prices.

“Today the race is to secure as many copper deposits as possible,”

“Owners will be cashing in when the balance tips over with dwindling supply in three to four years’ time.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-14/bugs-joining-robots-to-overcome-global-shortage-of-copper.html

New Message
Please login to post a reply