Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Please, if you are going to quote me, dont segment and take something alone out of context. "Don't make me explain it again.." refers to the negative copper cost PFS vs the FS results not anything to do with the other properties. As we have talked about this many times now on this board.

I do agree though, the cost of drilling and so on does start to add up fast. Perhaps that is why one of the Arizona properties has been side lined for a while. They choose the one they thought had more promise and went with it. Possibly as they couldn't currently afford to work with both at this present time.

I do still think that management must been slightly keen on Teck's plans otherwise I do agree that they overspent. Why give a dividend if you will need to get funding later?

New Message
Please login to post a reply